Re: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00.txt

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Wed, 03 February 2016 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=1 +gdT4u7NMYIBVQ1blykdiwdV2A=; b=C4rCAAonAnQlD5f8X/UF8stSuWH1XwVdJ s64wwh8CxpGNZLhp4I0zz379wg3Q51YhGdQsF3uyoc3+BqPWrnI9chLYjdkCMmun 4T8nyNyfX8RT0wCMWyA0QpHH0Np3HL1Prhux241quM1n/6hup3aDqNTe8UKhuBa8 VLyPMBrdF4=