Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-10: comments

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 29 October 2014 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1414556723; bh=DVLdeQGikOmDTeOft3PJIAqPDLh3bHn0e/Vx83WHjFY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:Reply-To:Mime-Version: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AjrlCYmybipQuzuqTkEg0o0uy2o0OEhfu4p6NPBj8XMe3Ml2lKjszrv+TVhaETRME urKckH5KSuDqytnnPk9yLKwYdpfTvp3C3fOJwOMci2htcGthBAujn1kHNjQYnNi+8D dSjioHZHv4PtsXU50Mu7OPsA+cFMtuWHZRT0pekk=