Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-10: comments

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Mon, 27 October 2014 16:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=oEO5iyXHHWfQp0c9EAL27f3sg0j7O+yDIJWxYTxg8nY=; b=OzadeLZg6ZMEs0Y4VOV95hGilFEpvDo/JgiDAaYxp3vHW0FxwfB0nCy3mryOx1EB2k I4LLaO30NpRcGfowlpQ2Wvnqrq2+90zT8ezd1zOLqiKVTrM+uYzKiIwsU9t8ZvtNNF6V xGQF2XM52SVOm4m/fMHB9AY5jaRd/2J1IHGzrhTcNLOSc+zNpbZa+59QtBSFgM/OCkbg SaSErbR3AsGNlWpW0e/DpZPsVT4hhRRW6EJIbAXlU18gMM8tA6Cj8SeUvu8q/6dYsS/6 Nyeb9PnwuYC8bXhR9kXbQBuaQyh/zz8ZT1qdmBpZ0z5sKjMIiGPnSkMGTj+PQqCZ/9xd hUmw==