Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-10: comments

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Tue, 04 November 2014 18:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:thread-index:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=jGvBE+AuHmtM1+ca2Ha61EqO3UNoPPIPXzxLK6CeWrE=; b=WdPIEaAu7+GhkZIfTDgOMcUUG4qtPdyZnhgmIs4TkJfWNz5NTd39ftusi+fENZReHH GNWZZrOeILMi0Wx3QotAKCNR+vslx6aWwi9SjaikK0aw/zKCywRgLGsoxGpqNVQuQkha n+bwCmRT7F7+G9lurP3Nfp2tJMEnSJ90LOpyKGAQES94N/RoGs4oyRPUL06vEyGlwXiR crxzN80Oi5Jr05nO3xq+e+x1CuP7mUy1gGVWDAHUrXQAhMQQbmGhewcBGubavIcPfXwV FFf5rjU8ESybpOvgojdQNKu1Y3kYn41ZjyN//kmRtVbCLUAqq92YxJb3I8H/LrKchOyI u3KQ==