Re: [Int-area] [EXTERNAL] Re: About draft-templin-intarea-parcels

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 10 November 2022 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=yJJBxAuR133wP4rq5WjYlmroEC9QwC+9uZY8p4NT3Do=; b=xhPD7bJAFWDz41WewXMIfzIJfJdNIE3HU3ue+wFLGfgczb7FaBl8k6jtvYQ8lKoFsL +bxv91b60BjevgI8zqcz2Dc2wF3al6JvlLic2q0BHVemyx4+cJBkKnAoSVvRleDpssO7 bRDNPizPYvNKRZInADB8ox9xkAFArHh2Im5IMF4GEy+UkW9Tzqr9Lc37kCB6R/o8xOIC 54N980QLUvFSXdnR0W2xjuIE8irse/nZ+w4jz8FbgD7q8q5KCJTtowL7FvBJivIzNFQz jyVVii57BlJwxKrziFgeGpnGN8IQaqmNHOFMJQkb2JP6v/qwvnBBHmjPjN+xOfrkmdTZ sIJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=yJJBxAuR133wP4rq5WjYlmroEC9QwC+9uZY8p4NT3Do=; b=vv/N0qctsd0sSRnBN582pf74NodWEmZyu4zD/Oif9dtVMC7ixDla/76rlvMksyUEFk FIPAO0r+BMrBy1guKFuDaXUKpGvTXsHslFc9exGzmJfaIFsfYYbWjGXmJTCD4T/qIKm4 s/6BtqORyfYaUKm6IICKP2/zWQZ/nk1k2K/YqaSxyoDzMr8PXW9gxc79Ym8tSKapkkEe w55fbM7YxWal3mgKVWaIXxVFpEWbPdnwNEQXithEpezJuVV8EkBidYZqnuf38PeWvL6k Tq1C6V0bx5DgkgoJHSKWMay/qTOhRPWnpNDCe9tOf0rZ/aQgtNVYqYKGFB0dfdeX0x4f TfPg==
References: <SJ0PR11MB57692D589B130307F4C9C823D1B29@SJ0PR11MB5769.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR13MB2279C0291E3AC5998958824D87BD9@BYAPR13MB2279.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <4c8d5f4708e449fbb2c1828b5b7f05af@boeing.com> <BYAPR13MB22794A6FEBD6EBF5EB900D16873E9@BYAPR13MB2279.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <ba38e1e6fe9b45e78899feaba7d81e5a@boeing.com> <CALx6S37ECdpt97T1phUm+p_zBh80gRDxVybnaCkxr9ZVDOtFJA@mail.gmail.com> <3d16be77134844088f3e32456d3bf9f2@boeing.com>