Re: [Int-area] Call for WG adoption of draft-templin-intarea-parcels-10

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 03 July 2022 22:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=m74/RSjXF5fy3KPkhHssaJ6rr2HJOv2gOGg9mSmj2vI=; b=WgswjLrvz0nMQ/qWW5ctZmaTvjeia6cwNMFKTJNbsvn/Bgqhf2xDuvVs6wqynHTfrD pTxPJECZ0yfN1bLOMibLYrExzKsGJGGBCUSq4Qi5t8bi3d3Mo9I0HQtBzkGIqdWcnrCu /08BumOJD9o9rcpz/zyFyTNitnfN1J8LQROIuFa3HmV4DymAiwyXtb4e7YzGQIAcqTbT TGMOxhJOh5sLveYTO1YCZpQ+xoDS2JkyqmdlRoO2nV/euRZrtlI1/Y0E3TiYqfCWVlgy kczr2Bdig4oPXxizpcH0c621eCHad+BeJZSn2YL60+Wzk8C2EdS8aM0Y418wFnwQtH2a yKlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m74/RSjXF5fy3KPkhHssaJ6rr2HJOv2gOGg9mSmj2vI=; b=P4yFpEwyY55JCGpF4B9UhvLciawY7Lv1trbWsXQkytI3y3fy52oTXGGhnumu14B6fk 7uZuhNxCuJzjt2TdfNm3a55f06fYUCFenSSv3IqHfbIrEJUK4IhF3LRXDpGoo8QiSeqE 1Hq5MkwsDpw+Qw+T+aPi1ZHtten/r/tmry1GbfBhTPDGdVg3sDWpGVGny+x6sD9IoWt+ cPR2SSn87OWKoa5LgxH+9d+h7nrVCPR9t25vCdbBCKyMx7MivZhloa1EKBX/1mLCBWdn 8SstT0K5Okis0csmxTrN2AQOxPLRXxaAMXHnZeFGbyIe4mAUM5VklHklOi/zq4VRbHme pC1Q==
References: <SJ0PR11MB57692D589B130307F4C9C823D1B29@SJ0PR11MB5769.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CALx6S37r-JuUpSHwJCQK6dU_L4PY5PdQCYiM+iZH6V7uukJRfA@mail.gmail.com> <6F2C276E-5310-403E-B3CE-EE3496BC13A1@apple.com> <0BCD8D15-184B-41ED-8A37-E52A1D6851C2@gmail.com> <CABNhwV2LobWkAaP0pKGUQTdKD3n7x=3v+JOhX5=KAP-hfN_YHA@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S37YBDdE2L1ZqNwwtp1HWDrUq6uKEn3K_dv26SbVLZKZeg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0g-HW1=w_t0tkieK7PvhQTC6B_RpRKkB52aYqXz1EXig@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35S_PQ=W-bqhCFWNf3_rNODhi5F1UnScjEDaz1PHL6i=g@mail.gmail.com>