Re: [Int-area] Call for WG adoption of draft-templin-intarea-parcels-10

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 12 July 2022 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=P8RIr+1hLQW0QDTaoCtAlfJPJVM6ye/LiOmdHsCj4EU=; b=rQKihNadjOiMMDUhHL+sw/VA84zOLMUjgzdmwHWinX87saDm7eYKL0Hmu3+rwssoEG UcAoAK0HxamE0owUNMfx5YKcoc2pHOYHlIfE+dOLkSnZL6owHqI8ah/H+g5VI1lkXawu cKvraRSJ4jGQu3X4g7KeKPB6lJP4GowfbS0zLTiZQXAnGA0LiNenRuf6CvTfEwwTv0n1 tyL7CAEgZOftLFR0wdlxkbFzaNCjb8LINNDlHQxEmP+NvAcvApXqNh7uv02JI6EJmHD7 eFWJDczYb796qLk306tJEH1rH5jjKiYNw2D2xrepUdE54WEocU5OrwcDX+3PLwIR3ZUi cmTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=P8RIr+1hLQW0QDTaoCtAlfJPJVM6ye/LiOmdHsCj4EU=; b=xqWjjvDCAS2a+/xryHoFbmt8+F4ZhkoHwuohjd7dpU2g9Y0+zXpG5snbMVl8iuAcKv jkj8ZIXjxyC9mINnZJ7G0VgKh1a/Nmjy4ie7huJ76qs6paWswBIUA7XZTduAmr/ija9p IyVKbh5MqF1zqBz+Klcd0NyBR5ciZ2lXHbEehhlvu4/a11/Si3fJGYjHI4TpZmpPWMvk qG2bfdDkLxobr+V0kFeHeYljVb8+0kqpzbEYwMfL4aqtqzPOngcLTqVe1DMMCBrxju+/ 6C17qou3nmYv9DHmFX4UqRWJkspJArmed7jojImGasHGLs3jMtscBlaaxZLtC7oGpPX1 BkMg==