Re: [Int-area] FW: New Version Notification for draft-eckert-intarea-flow-metadata-framework-01.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Thu, 18 July 2013 20:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9095; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374178020; x=1375387620; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=UndOVhhSbM+LKx+lPy1sbPlGW4F8AOqAWd1WvGbHm8Y=; b=KSABLFYe4m3jE9jqocQ9+miU2nsaRBdC15f4BUJqRsAp2u/AIalU1QLF HvHpcqLh4zrsq93HCEM3sy9mqSq35QJwQ3bi+R5ZDrdchYdsq3uorSd31 jMLr/jP10mqy/Z23FWhhh2OMHf1Xg8H9K5DEYBSskGR9Xkp+yplZMYS59 I=;