Re: [Int-area] FW: New Version Notification for draft-eckert-intarea-flow-metadata-framework-01.txt

"Amine Choukir (amchouki)" <amchouki@cisco.com> Wed, 24 July 2013 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25284; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374655134; x=1375864734; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=DVvTDlVo3WLbRT2lpyGQOgLAxVlq4E7WprUmAxdNcKg=; b=VjPg659yu9a0eDM/eRiacE0LxgoMdaiNnZWtCOJmGaJoPav7yU8FbRXv hIJo/BwflVbxNGfukDtmmh7t8qo/8byB4YtAJ0WZ1tz8ub4wnxLWix1lv RByDHdXvFN3NkYJ/33Sg0tjrBAI7ROUIQIYoakoRpBqnHY2cWWdZ4IzpZ c=;