Re: [Int-area] FW: New Version Notification for draft-eckert-intarea-flow-metadata-framework-01.txt

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Thu, 18 July 2013 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5778; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374144083; x=1375353683; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=KjWULoOLdrwCgu+LM35LUtV0SgtqV138jQC4jThaMlg=; b=mUi5ZkQCARuqKrICQLYS2oqwqujA6pf/GQBYYBcJIzmKZudmaulihKfT mIqjlJWvbj2asWiNHKrhn43ftQRMXmTVUs/Mosz1F+zRm/zDtEes2vtsV y807qnkArA7DQXxX0xiRBDErGTpPw1VhRkmvZaJsLCEyK1H9eifATVQGB c=;