Re: [ippm] Call for adoption: milestone on coloring-based loss and delay methodologies

Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh@gmail.com> Tue, 19 April 2016 04:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=bmdLPNXmEbYray/090rVE2oPQdR9bxi1eTZtSxpfKZc=; b=Jdm39ifq9/+9qgnlExQJa8NDfC69MaKlOcAjUEyWFkZfMJQW2JuMu1YFltz7xhat79 4o+J9F2gJN2PauN8zuJes4P8eudEVBFgjKWt5HObzlc8rXmEVKbf2q+zvFE/pJiLrTk6 0Z3VBTn+llrQpiINJUfi519QtOw036Mzue7BGGI6DG3HIDMKKCouMweQqG3/zgOnhpX0 beSNZ4T/B7sjIKjWPNN/V15XaXsHhiBl/iePcye1ab6+SyC88U0y7TuXVdlhyVb68ek/ EpM2VCKPDqOA7IR0TYlf3TCCleA5ELF67ccc6LbQkvDb/xT7443vnD5G1RRCehDi/DGX nAoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=bmdLPNXmEbYray/090rVE2oPQdR9bxi1eTZtSxpfKZc=; b=DuiRlPiZD7cgMCI/kBhOMxOG9F0RqXnW8h8BuwngfbQEYlKUgu8BmsHKTvUpS/YZRE 85OfaiH9hqfacsEIb15zKIiJCQJIsbRQMsBj8N5elSXFdH7xrm3LqS53Ie3hHdjQTV8h j0rUzNWs7/Lxny7HvTfaa4E10cBuahCNbbn91xYsBc88eUUogBPhYOQxlOpjqwtJ/L2E tRCcidIy81gLZGxlCRr5Yt7BmKGkD9O/nIo9kB4bZkXP7NfTtsNWgFbWw0rgAJRQ4mSj 9u8N0bM651tGzRXFPy2L6AFY5JgZHb9E3hrpfFjGA4819rvFmlfhbHmeHifZetugIJ/V 6tZw==