Re: [ippm] Call for adoption: milestone on coloring-based loss and delay methodologies

Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch> Thu, 09 June 2016 14:40 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 16:40:07 +0200
To: IETF IPPM WG <ippm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [ippm] Call for adoption: milestone on coloring-based loss and delay methodologies

Greetings, all,

This call for adoption ended a while ago; in my judgement as co-chair, this document is adopted. I'll add the milestone to the datatracker; authors, please submit draft-ietf-ippm-p3m.

There have been some additional expressions of support for adopting a larger framework document in this space; however, in our judgement this remains out of charter for the moment. We can discuss a possible rechartering in person in Berlin.

Cheers,

Brian