Re: [Iptel] [Sipping] draft-mahy-iptel-cpc

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 31 March 2008 16:50 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:50:28 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Ian Elz <ian.elz@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6706; t=1206982205; x=1207846205; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20draft-mahy-iptel-cpc |Sender:=20 |To:=20Ian=20Elz=20<ian.elz@ericsson.com>; bh=EjE20JcT3cfwn2y7YA34K51STOa+/yh7kPhXZB4rzlk=; b=KOaqYemykfVt0Y6cHDJOKQNT4n6mTwJFNHoYPiQC4LR1QJOf5L7zn4uAZp HQGdgD7U+t/hzoK0wJpLyP7SDGAIUi3baUmBs/q4SdNTVFEBrgNzNdtNYFum kn8klJQ93Y;