Re: [Iptel] [Sipping] draft-mahy-iptel-cpc

"Sumit Garg" <sgarg@cedarpointcom.com> Mon, 31 March 2008 14:34 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:34:27 -0400
References: <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED3F@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com><C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D03063D37@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se><59184B4E920E854DA8ACF8E44917D49F0212F776@MAIL02.cedarpointcom.com> <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED45@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE2918001D9EE30@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED59@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com>