Re: [Iptel] [Sipping] draft-mahy-iptel-cpc

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 01 April 2008 23:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:44:01 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>
References: <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED3F@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com><C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D03063D37@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se><59184B4E920E854DA8ACF8E44917D49F0212F776@MAIL02.cedarpointcom.com> <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED45@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE2918001D9EE30@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF15DED54E@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7132; t=1207093418; x=1207957418; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20draft-mahy-iptel-cpc |Sender:=20; bh=HzGztHGsWLMVpU41WNK2SSfBzzdTNnSpw95lJYbQXj0=; b=rdkscpl01Rx2+5sUYFSsBnwA5zzaAuU3rkdrkhhKAqU2CCKWGmZ/c43sNr nkO2S9jwAm6OZ7hCxEe6tcLarICThdjaIUI+XZ6i0+TUyWw2eItxrH+pBED8 6ShmviSWU7;