Re: [Iptel] [Sipping] draft-mahy-iptel-cpc

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 28 March 2008 21:36 UTC

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:36:58 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, sbcuid" <mdolly@att.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4264; t=1206740195; x=1207604195; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20draft-mahy-iptel-cpc |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22DOLLY,=20MARTIN=20C,=20sbcuid=22=20<mdolly@att.co m>; bh=P362hjvl+BLoURFEjz8eHhQiSXDFXZmtcL1TYmUveAo=; b=vFYHitogMSrVKjYhGnpgsG1+lE+F90G2B5+PQyMVeMJ4Xv5AuX2AboWWja 9YaLEHBto6TMhh84RTnL5EM0agqHUp4RrruH2fAdpsLknfBbj0TbVLixSiAu 73XILLXWbV;