Re: [Iptel] [Sipping] draft-mahy-iptel-cpc

"DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <mdolly@att.com> Wed, 02 April 2008 00:40 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:40:09 -0500
References: <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED3F@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com><C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D03063D37@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se><59184B4E920E854DA8ACF8E44917D49F0212F776@MAIL02.cedarpointcom.com> <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0171246ED45@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE2918001D9EE30@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF15DED54E@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <47F2C8C1.9090905@cisco.com> <47F2D186.9060405@sipstation.com>