Re: draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt

Jeroen Massar <jeroen@unfix.org> Wed, 11 July 2007 11:21 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:21:33 +0100
From: Jeroen Massar <jeroen@unfix.org>
To: michael.dillon@bt.com
References: <200706251556.l5PFu6Qa057410@mail.reprise.com><078201c7bdb0$503f2dc0$543816ac@atlanta.polycom.com><94065E4E-7A57-46AC-8A13-D7591C26EA13@apple.com><Pine.LNX.4.64.0707101337220.9923@chandra.student.uit.no><FEB5791F-8495-4905-8D6C-D454F46FD976@apple.com><22851.1184090216@sa.vix.com><B29043A9-6165-47FB-B83A-0A5272A0C451@apple.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.0707111133400.9923@chandra.student.uit.no> <D03E4899F2FB3D4C8464E8C76B3B68B0AA2CAA@E03MVC4-UKBR.domain1.systemhost.net>