Re: draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt

Per Heldal <heldal@eml.cc> Tue, 10 July 2007 23:06 UTC

From: Per Heldal <heldal@eml.cc>
To: Stephen Sprunk <stephen@sprunk.org>
References: <200706182316.l5INGcs6090861@drugs.dv.isc.org> <200706191523.l5JFNR8J032665@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.0706192211570.9840@netcore.fi> <46782E58.6070705@spaghetti.zurich.ibm.com> <061e01c7bda7$be9e6c30$543816ac@atlanta.polycom.com> <469218B7.8060108@cisco.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.0707091323460.9923@chandra.student.uit.no> <012701c7c23a$a8b95b40$4f3816ac@atlanta.polycom.com> <1184062438.14166.63.camel@localhost.localdomain> <01be01c7c329$31f406a0$4db8b60a@atlanta.polycom.com>