RE: draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt use case

"Tony Hain" <alh-ietf@tndh.net> Wed, 11 July 2007 01:48 UTC

From: Tony Hain <alh-ietf@tndh.net>
References: <200706182316.l5INGcs6090861@drugs.dv.isc.org> <200706191523.l5JFNR8J032665@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.0706192211570.9840@netcore.fi> <D03E4899F2FB3D4C8464E8C76B3B68B08AFFE7@E03MVC4-UKBR.domain1.systemhost.net> <467853B0.5010806@internap.com> <467A39E2.3020303@gmail.com> <467AA083.6070102@internap.com> <28803.1182449010@sa.vix.com> <6D902A39-BCBA-498A-BF48-B6F91762496A@apple.com>