Re: “DHCPv6, SLAAC, Static Day X - 17 year interoperability issue” 2nd issue

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 10 November 2020 06:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0SLXKX5ubGYzEIDFChLoVqOnhQwj+mT4M/062eWx2fU=; b=LT5ss8i8pHw/Qnt0w47dicKCebspw7oR1Le/zHmVVe4MslCoqJhtexi3jRtnJqj3a3 d+Ee/YwwJ88IXYzNcsWBrEHKgDtUERRO4B2vlbWHwyGzfkbjN7eUo7Dh2sxBaHwT0WHq 3QbQhUd/ChS0cKnvjExrsKF5HiTRtdUS93fI2KzlzY8CHUS9tN9vVC8KTxsck897NOfN BFtW55o1ZVIedWQbncpAcKomLBeO+nnd1pdKbYVm4JMb7o0mSbm6EMxPXsa7F1GmTlKo yetIYO8+j1i1Xv0BnJdFCsXZCgQuHYnu04IFXyNqbAd6txFYNr04xQhdEdWPWBwprBeQ CVNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0SLXKX5ubGYzEIDFChLoVqOnhQwj+mT4M/062eWx2fU=; b=frefeypvQhdCZKJiahAE3Lm8I0O3DtkiMO6VGN8tQ1jSsTAeG9w+DvjjOwD2TcfRVG 3tURV/TlihtsCu4kVAf9L5qdt/L+regFfBmXNcYDnQ3dxh03N2TsB73ZS2oJvP10KtBE WpD/KQqiNo/FOFbmEU8lp6Zu1KI7+6O/YW9SgXNWnNQYRZE8OirXv9X1Z6VaopJj+jfE hEn9pA9Y3KHKcE5ErMmES1GfLX43+3jTtn00h5L9Qux/G4vQgnmkgpA6aZN109O7TkmI y3edTTisYR1ynyOvGzykqD8bEfTF8uAyx/R07jW7QShOyW9qdSk91mVXn1yTT1QuiEwl 2okg==