Re: “DHCPv6, SLAAC, Static Day X - 17 year interoperability issue” 2nd issue

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 10 November 2020 01:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8SDpw5ka3hpdJCWcukQO9OVfjPtpcPsVTNA6Gqe2KW0=; b=sP65E7PMPqYlVUa0nyJ1A60ql2rdROPDVewSdiY/J2akfiS9oRI2MerhGWdyMp/5M4 TNAj+fCB3voE31YA0oeFeCtIPoPqBuhBE/LvxAU76IQIV92xp8Wa2ZfkfMjd+U1/AvM8 CvE89wRV1d9mLT6E2RGAwacYfc5L9F52AQQHd1guZLExBbtSaAKKDce7plMlUkOB3B+v KJZXmvvjMM0/GscBji3jRCn33NjnpaOvW+a2Lxs1xt0sRTquS+Fr2NYrTBPeTvdILXB9 H58GD60VyjvOAdZwY002/C3ds/Rlw55cTo/dJTKm1t9ALyf0tlfVrBtzWRDURgcJ7Yf3 BKTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8SDpw5ka3hpdJCWcukQO9OVfjPtpcPsVTNA6Gqe2KW0=; b=RraSUr1JVmpW3tzqburAdiDIwvbPIRgA04q1QGn0Q1vimZYKtFslj/h0EgQ4wAaNr4 oco5M5GsGCtDbq0I1dD6VDgwBv7MDG8EkKogfhk5WrcIKgFqM6/KIKWs8FeP2em5dJur 0nXI/Z2283qBUYc/+bDgIuowP3WR4di0UqjgdDe/OYD31mADpDjVBN7hnsfLG8H8ohH6 DoRvZrbgzhO92NWQlA0swhINExkao78f9a27v8pS1qksohpF6PKlYYiguqoSk2OP34mj knNcRG41ore9Uk75tGlwhj21I1LR5YVYctUyzB2viXLyltqYFUys6NBJGDP6kwOA08/c /+GA==