Re: Re: “DHCPv6, SLAAC, Static Day X - 17 year interoperability issue” 2nd issue

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 10 November 2020 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QXEYGjyH9ON7o6cMdLHbWQQY96P/8R5NPP/9h+8zLPg=; b=WyAkPoQgMdo3aZkSFb9ArOHCq47CyJKMrDs6Nnkfhx7TgK0tHHnl4NaN2PwHLhM9C3 USrv3Mi+nvPPPFDEtYhvOgtoQRwGs3OxX3C3r1aBsTf80yeK88jkmJGE6H6D8g5E+cra GLc6u08lOdFdQr513UvSQ3/LYURojBQ3jiQ0FJohU3RgRkQRo5qD8Z4alWL9Xbh1OT4w tqhunBxWdOdAhSDoXRkJZ1ydp5xuGsQezBBtRkg7a7gOKHIpTHAVsUhAi+2xqLaPCIQM qdaV+l4R3GDXM5FADM5lmnt2me4kwC5JtzQreGAylmGSTjid1Z7xvA+fClJbQTnBTBfd W3nA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QXEYGjyH9ON7o6cMdLHbWQQY96P/8R5NPP/9h+8zLPg=; b=WapNx8xdjOPMLSILMkBPx/PvYZT6hATkzDbDI03ofpckFbkfOlVQG85QQfyXFhCL5p TLLT1QzudO2qr43fm7TA0Jp6s8KqT/NHs9vIztS/Of/vO3CctjssmjrjNjfw1K30RP4f i6FEcxgA2whipCiWiMKfuSGsloQ21X0oj8IDWVAgeB2yrCrBtu9GNRDJj0zvKr8oDzjl O2RhBPdwSmT59XVDjgFwY7Qm8IpQj5+efW2JI6H2TLeOntRcyONFlUYKWzI+EE+FxjsQ eYicYOKHhlQDr5jYmNPN8/IplgbY8Mq09/3CVybiUoSKfsU9teDX/jN4ABDregc0yHeR n1xw==