Re: “DHCPv6, SLAAC, Static Day X - 17 year interoperability issue” 2nd issue

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 10 November 2020 02:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+yQtEANJ2mXQ4DAwHkn5dqz4niskM4zJinL2zPbYJ08=; b=USuDUFmaAygi5srW5AdvnwD0MEDCnXGRrQktzr9IXqpkkDyRY/WD5FR6xUayttJH6/ S56MgfpTTH4w0LE948lBFQgLKYVZR0nQHuPoxCKYiaO+ttPASGhe3LDMaBA9kjzCH0wL lTk2Ghi5MCxEkgaq+V+/VOKmTZe23g0zHkwHhOeJE3/g5XSQJLTDWEzwFMGWEUzux/3Y PddgP1+aEtCd1ZHNCD9w2E4buGwuKQBaYNGryLb9nZh3VxlMSL8YSkSZ8eQBDkdVorhN WwNP29S1z6ptcLt8b6bp/FjeIFZd+loh0VhBf2LpVA20YiEwW11sSZwmcu2yUYVxYyGq 7d5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+yQtEANJ2mXQ4DAwHkn5dqz4niskM4zJinL2zPbYJ08=; b=Lg8ECYJQ+sDMdUBffuV0/wIKxUBG301v/QynP+mT/8dUM9uuXil0IFhp74C3Gf5yb+ dhtYis0ozjvWSq3erxUMF9ZOa+SfsyH+EVIKOQOfp4pfgTbMzW9pXkCssXuopGkEQuYp BJ/sDc0NaqtzHU7RNjMXtmlft2+y4lkHnC+NJ3clmgLcXMsVdWAt+LKUd5HeaEoshZMd KHJL9c+oVhVukfMQCSbg8x5h/7rBr08RyqmO9Eiyjgs/QeqT5Wu2Z7JuWHe5mbksiCfX qps6+rOf6ADL6Z6mSQA1puLPnFg30LyiCxwaz3pYwHQkb+54t6jQEdd9CPMkpRmt5jlw BC3w==