RE: Comments on IPv6 Prefix Subdelegation

"Azinger, Marla" <marla.azinger@frontiercorp.com> Tue, 28 July 2009 09:39 UTC

From: "Azinger, Marla" <marla.azinger@frontiercorp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 05:39:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Comments on IPv6 Prefix Subdelegation
acceptlanguage: en-US
X-esp: ESP<10>= SHA:<0> SHA_FLAGS:<0> UHA:<10> ISC:<0> BAYES:<0> SenderID:<0> DKIM:<0> TS:<0> SIG:<> DSC:<0> TRU_spam2: <0> TRU_legal_spam: <0> TRU_urllinks: <0> TRU_scam_spam: <0> TRU_embedded_image_spam: <0> TRU_profanity_spam: <0> TRU_ru_spamsubj: <0> TRU_freehosting: <0> TRU_stock_spam: <0> TRU_watch_spam: <0> TRU_money_spam: <0> TRU_marketing_spam: <0> TRU_phish_spam: <0> URL Real-Time Signatures: <0> TRU_html_image_spam: <0> TRU_medical_spam: <0> TRU_lotto_spam: <0> TRU_playsites: <0> TRU_spam1: <0> TRU_adult_spam: <0> TRU_misc_spam: <0>