Re: [spring] Beyond SRv6.

Robert Raszuk <rraszuk@gmail.com> Fri, 06 September 2019 08:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LZ53T4F3x1k+hWX8peHshfJMSSpslGAFTiJCFZspUAs=; b=kPyOZB+1WQ4NsGKZ2nATGiEB0HClkjJ28nFSxfpUBSUoPitERKPpPnEOCoEm+ZlrKZ 8VmtB6tpHNWopz7MEcWFGcL/ey7x0wC0Gc7PtnoOWebHtqMAKApCTmqvLUagfxTDWzco 1TyibfR7Enjt+7/fZJBA7WwNMg4A+l6dfpYD5NARbNqIkx5ml4DX+M0yoKcNYibcni6W CYpunfCshPA9XapirZS3E7ZH9uBAaCzxIXHrAJ6dURlrkNtpbbrf9WfZtUQJUSfB0uRW XtVQRBj/lu4JyRLwURGfHyF95Phj/I5yTdPL2UZpppW2S4TRuOhDhrq631vgyk+TFBsZ FEFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LZ53T4F3x1k+hWX8peHshfJMSSpslGAFTiJCFZspUAs=; b=Wj94FOndrcx30Ciiz7Eh49FYraXQvo6sq0N4vj31gbqmPnx3AOyDfnrpaazWoJZIr3 rNIr6jLQg8OdCpFOyNtgNQyaTFYPCSknE4Ok1FDc9huXCo6foCKqgt+k+1rxtOuDknjS gZU+msLCy1D1PD2aqeiIXM2iQ0V2tu+SqPqxqo9qSzflzl7YCduTeePfZhFkQsObc3fm bj6prN5Gtk0Jt7r6n17sWY3pIHfvcd2m6WfxAyPhLB5+mc44GGz0jk4zKLbhQSpVWWcj /b2VuFqU4H6v3hbsZDC2B3dIcyR0i49J2BYNY5l4NVMy6h7wUN3hnNNRHDGhr/utxHll GkOg==
References: <CAHd-QWtA21+2Sm616Fnw0D-eB7SNb_BeG8-A-MCLLFgTwSpOsg@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR05MB54632F09C712ADB30138CFA9AEBE0@BYAPR05MB5463.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR19MB3415D21403394F8129A4BAD8FCB90@BYAPR19MB3415.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <30491F13-C652-45C3-AB2B-95F765FBB4EA@juniper.net> <65C5CB04-3A2F-4F83-A7C8-2045154F93AE@cisco.com> <BYAPR05MB5463EC3250F2A303A3641839AEBA0@BYAPR05MB5463.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <9CCE1F5C-A886-4B06-8B97-D0645CFFE5E2@cisco.com> <PR2PR03MB541913FD25718B80EF1C9110EEBA0@PR2PR03MB5419.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MME7knoTq3qUOshwdUejbOEKsYD_vDQYBfDNiwRNGAt81g@mail.gmail.com> <FA94F6B1-16CE-48CE-AF45-9E35A5F129DF@cisco.com> <VE1PR03MB54221A9263F35AEBFD50A437EEBA0@VE1PR03MB5422.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>