Re: [spring] Beyond SRv6.

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 06 September 2019 08:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pzLO8eUy+Pbdn7wSW/+EmagYcDwVIgddDWH+rRjKpS8=; b=b6LXrE52MRvvwizthAElgRiSi49GDzEMlesuESGlG9fx7K8VXJmKMkdLbMKqh2bLLw b7za52CyCW/YeNdcR+1QNBiANj/ODa0BVuSGp8nVPH9OrOhvloD6hB+ogwUo/YkLVEcs J2SC/hUK5fs4jMKC6ZLH9uU08Mkfm7WRx1HEDpbft8e2baUBvT2pwttDcFBWucuf9bN9 ffbF0YhagjlVF6/VPHMzebOSUWv8aHA+ottHHIaEj+cvzc80S3qMBO54z8XmKm7oT3iA 35GTkM83sZZez1G2alKJWw5coh3LQ9RDmgy8uZhVkw60d+DL1ryocxpJhBoApu7RO2kB aUeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pzLO8eUy+Pbdn7wSW/+EmagYcDwVIgddDWH+rRjKpS8=; b=WZayKJ6em/XStoywEft9n595wUWvwJumGpOE94ju0tRCIwVS+RHbwfe8hzTgO9U5Ej 7Q8mnlex9AAZDevX3Bl0kSNQpj4uefkw2m1TxFtVgSFl6b3/eX1ahSQTJ4yaBAdnrLbf UhjnLMVVSnvxlx1VaFR6IcT5H1qvl0E6a8XIogSaM/9MfE1FJNAI1u4uZU/DYwh1jn85 vq4eB1qvscdT5z8An+zy/EXYVpSrrdIBsw/E+iu1hLUsY94rsbkDwqBJz1M4kVDP3k6W wknV4/5gujDiHSEqdxJDpK6bN5+ao6+yCYG5YX+bOu+eYD7WYHSUBEuedq8jO7w+Jvak SpPQ==
References: <CAHd-QWtA21+2Sm616Fnw0D-eB7SNb_BeG8-A-MCLLFgTwSpOsg@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR05MB54632F09C712ADB30138CFA9AEBE0@BYAPR05MB5463.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR19MB3415D21403394F8129A4BAD8FCB90@BYAPR19MB3415.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <30491F13-C652-45C3-AB2B-95F765FBB4EA@juniper.net> <65C5CB04-3A2F-4F83-A7C8-2045154F93AE@cisco.com> <BYAPR05MB5463EC3250F2A303A3641839AEBA0@BYAPR05MB5463.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <9CCE1F5C-A886-4B06-8B97-D0645CFFE5E2@cisco.com> <PR2PR03MB541913FD25718B80EF1C9110EEBA0@PR2PR03MB5419.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>