Re: [IPv6] [spring] WG Adoption call for Segment Routing Header encapsulation for Alternate Marking Method

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 18 February 2023 04:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/b9ii+ASr6buFD5tVfF2+TqKEq8Eo8cbhR6fEcXQt0I=; b=Ey4EoQlvujWb8BrRyqH5bs8tdIVBKazIRAKe6TYvf/P4fOhgOMrNU6xLz33d2njTIy YgA3rCp2fjZKKF1JeC1Q8bFLSjNkWRd+gCJD8AgbeBcrBsloJATMaqMzaLUWmc+WRsxF yBTqBrTp+XXIizcg6qFDJmd1UtqYGVlY8aswpVKMQRx7WmBpw1QVs8poT+nlmHmtPhop Zo9Rro73dX2mSuJ9SGWHR3hZ2VLQKCmqbQCNxoa7k8f+NdvhIxofsOx+7qNBR3jmYyTK 2Irmfq5MWtCqzQ+LaENCRP9+UtwtyD09K5LerCgoixWd0KqceCp0JnknWqeuSCR1gI9A yggg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/b9ii+ASr6buFD5tVfF2+TqKEq8Eo8cbhR6fEcXQt0I=; b=mjY55CQXhNO+VNLSGI1C9+Up+r3S3KYvpkLmntHQ3oZEuOdkCAOblKDqvmT8hBL6o/ mmRKiclcl11O14zNMPBpr+UmvULNdTlWZyk48AeGNbq0NmFhfcOOrTtJJD1nUZ3PSCkU wph9YifQy70XIOSO3zEzyfGppgzqb1A+PK9J7w2IAtgjw6V4HpgGwYfBegsvFnfiIbZU hHMOGvnTCuqeXetqz0Lx+P6w9+4j6svR6gFuKu3O7kYAoI0fUwXnUnOWh+O72R84hbFj fSVzutY+9CiJj//SS1G6eYKaZkKvX0QKOlr/omXRRjuphhxDtKw4p9BgAFxU2sC08aIg OrdA==
References: <c51e4a3f-5e6e-5386-4e6a-23709d52c1fe@joelhalpern.com> <CAH6gdPz72FkfCBVNf88cwww+dZmbFC+im+YdB0JtByNk3TZ6gA@mail.gmail.com> <83562aebefc14043993de7ae1d0e7a57@huawei.com> <CAH6gdPxEGkOS4BPcmhk199aibFP+bzRNCqY+pFHEr8oHELkP8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHXKzAw3iPFO5zLTY+qsn_JrwLocbGcaX07D91hxofOvQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVv2q1PUJ2TVYKP_d+-4CbVB3PLuWuEVYD69e+wP2=1ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MME1HPd_G-Ef7Y74EzhTpmid9xsuvse9wVFEYkg48E7-ag@mail.gmail.com>