Re: [IPv6] [spring] WG Adoption call for Segment Routing Header encapsulation for Alternate Marking Method

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 17 February 2023 14:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=5tDzp/HLGMx5mxWjZyKwnuUGu7iaW/KE/suw66QQu7A=; b=ayDKj/40VUoBk9EmoFD0BRqy7gfmw3SdYBq8BsAUX0h72Hap00e88AhxjnGueZcfom t+p7XyAcpEMLl11Gs5IYxqJlPueQAbcgkFpIbJrTWF0IeCjb7GCnob9nY3SoHG6F/p0P etIh75SmeE/r7oL1D4oPtlWefzW3lbjNsIrDskDfIxy6dJLtbyVZenfS7coI6JlAcpgR 8rl9HmtsPHhwgQZRSLtmatulqXzFBtca9VCuUBMwjnemZacD5WFE1iDUiC6reWXgVH2e CxIJ65Yfzwy9bifeSCUW6AhLdkAQbe4xqXoqGQE1CcPVD14fq8quGGI+foyz3MnG6XEA lnrA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=5tDzp/HLGMx5mxWjZyKwnuUGu7iaW/KE/suw66QQu7A=; b=hmn9BwD13sjclfZlN+UtHNieOZproe7w35nM/98NecPeVsFb3IoHDpNww1nru77H5I ROfdxbGSRPaPCovNh3OjpKQqMfCkLl1WzGIT6cjgtAbEeF/P/s8g9brHUgP2i2wCnedh O2a4VUwwDmfJ5z0FGfFUp1TRcx1CDVkX4AfGeaMDORtFqaG+eJwSx6LI5d9wbgmGFqqT qKn0siqh6ymRR2OSIbcVhuREY+EF66xYi5YxQnTkIMUBAL/OMG/VVsjRmx/SZ4Rp/q7a /EbGXY6AMT8lsHGqOCZA/EVy4x9sA/Iy8HwvxewWqFBzVlFrCz49zAIa3oStzCtZhQqX n5tw==