Re: [IPv6] WG Adoption call for Segment Routing Header encapsulation for Alternate Marking Method

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 11 February 2023 08:06 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UQMSbd+TmCv0NQyjBrj6MkcTCzIMD3BxA8rr1yegUfw=; b=DP97WYAgOOQ3Qj6rLLArYb0p0/y8rAG8oIi4oKmsPXylKZQZHA5M5etr5zph7DW6t7 wIaT0BmrhWklXEfXSXuqVYYBP1pZ5vZVJvQev6WyfEP/+XC2/dzCsCUmTulkAfOAXza1 OmZJGrHdayqbbRRyQXMIdekZg9AXsRE/p+KyGzWFmtwbkP3Wmu7hWVyWIeCnlrhjeHnq RsJfecKzuhjmkWKRjChHgHNEmmvAa1jNAodNnN3rKlb/YJZnK7LVApQg//1LqOKrgUPH 2pkuEAcqQDHSeueRHL66eXvy/oi5RNkISu9n733VU+yqS9lrga4dAGdHeKhWd3IVNlGK kp3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=UQMSbd+TmCv0NQyjBrj6MkcTCzIMD3BxA8rr1yegUfw=; b=Il9jwvdQHQgmr2rrWxydqOlpTRmoohv8Ex4vKroC2GwCwa9RTYogkSaD9Dgvx2cAFf FZlOUtsyE3VcNdpOYzI2ZASTn0LDfKq/yGB75c3LKuzUYp61F6qniK6jXvWQeZ/i0mAJ aHb88T3DM+A6eI7pAcPRWXOhLLwaJboZRVwVVeXpz7B50QOFvwsY6xOySnHmynGUZ4JC cjAJs62PYz4Oi9KrxrbzmyUPZmt99G+tyVYsZkkNlGX8PyD4oWax2XBiExlky4m487yW Jw3M2Xb1yNDxeL3PksoRo1DbfhaQmP5Rvu5b3NOnUvLrbsv6uqyImVUVadT4cikmQd+P Ymww==