Re: [IPv6] 6MAN: looking for feedback to draft-eckert-6man-qos-exthdr-discuss (Re: New Version Notification for ...)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 06 March 2024 23:00 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1709766009; x=1710370809; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=RaEW6oJZG4N2+26x0b4/P/KifWfe+OLWnmfxGARPlnQ=; b=Ndf59OjhL3+Q199vVF4Q22VkdeMLKo/puVfzgkXKFtAX/l6gjTPBEFd8dPe9TqLY3C eEDtVaYeF/sqnnGequLku9IlTAphreLmOHlujjI27LuBVVFX0M0fbZKdYMEDsCpB8wOJ CxsSQT9jB/q36rrT2trPzmMrAEQ4wWYrL6ZdS39SIBhbKFJgtB02aydsl2Di2lfdSMXg vO18dzvFQX8feea0B8SrbuWjxdtGGRI6+o4qFhz08sazdG6Y1bRjgORBo3PluPNxH+zk 9Z1H5OgQsBy8Z94xG0RBCqvmpXlIlqv6hyBJRnSX85UbTsLUSb6tuWDBEraNjERQ6L02 CdCg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709766009; x=1710370809; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=RaEW6oJZG4N2+26x0b4/P/KifWfe+OLWnmfxGARPlnQ=; b=U/i9Y5ZjuE8vQ/DQOQi6YhaZOHwAl0OFl59Sro0SJHyPHqAgChUOL+MHaVKj/ax/pk mk5ykoanRWe8I7m9vMEoCzMIVRlcGgH4QgIIcRZ8j1mAjoOIdytJY5RNunS9fADSOk22 55t8NjYA8SnMM7FDQjQfVA20V/FYi07vAPSk9+YwQ+xXP7MQrJqPHBTX3dfoH45enbgy CSUTlD4Zb4e2J9Ld7OzEgmiLhPe4z4aUqW+n46uKp+gvfFh8k2nwZYqeXGtRjw9zTIZT F09BXDeznMguLvEFEtsLrV6GB3NzWJx8K3sECuSrS9pv/mvvTPjBmraVvMemxMF7AhNu EK9A==
References: <ZeYw1gXNKFCyZmA8@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CALx6S36kXQBH+GkCGmDNjbqHykuie4r+sKLTum6Pfyd_5S7x0g@mail.gmail.com> <A2EFD04A-FEE4-4E92-9AB5-258C43A19540@jisc.ac.uk> <CALx6S36JPQWLgVa+KsUNw+0GuX1ax2b8=hLEtJQiPVpiKCfEPQ@mail.gmail.com> <ZeexMsI5nrKuDNkN@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <0A6DA3AA-037D-4E98-8D9D-090D3251DA74@jisc.ac.uk> <ZejElbk0FpLmp-Qj@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CALx6S35DK0qz2LekBz7-coszQvD=j-NOVn-b995xKveyNPC8yg@mail.gmail.com> <ZejQPraIER4KN8Nw@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CALx6S36=LCQSJ1RFb3D7gdvZppDBNwv1ck4guzudEAgsRPD3tg@mail.gmail.com> <ZejuZVhjCWdy3nF3@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>