Re: [IPv6] 6MAN: looking for feedback to draft-eckert-6man-qos-exthdr-discuss (Re: New Version Notification for ...)

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Wed, 06 March 2024 00:35 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4TqD3l6cTTznkP5; Wed, 6 Mar 2024 01:35:15 +0100 (CET)