Re: [IPv6] 6MAN: looking for feedback to draft-eckert-6man-qos-exthdr-discuss (Re: New Version Notification for ...)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 07 March 2024 03:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.196 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.091, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1709780492; x=1710385292; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to :content-language:subject:user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=cyuZEMZ+ADqarPk/8GCuJB7GLSMv6d31xgvdGnzu02U=; b=m/+t80Sk1hvv0fOxrcWZuAAz5Xv/LJjcZqz2P8Dge9nvVNMbqhYTjzdF4sykXALlQe gz0oqcaPtc7quNDVtUdav7l57n959ieBrJ/mERiWejjgeeNSLy+zmgZi0umuijo/SOqB JkYNMuTGx6OMBuU9kNalLk4cR5C6v+qYek///Y+he3qM8TICdZd2azLwGE5bgb2XRkXl VUYY6VLk2hcMAUPjOSIBL0+MlL4Rct5CGPEeTo4JPEXXjleI1xEpXnydkk3oXD9VDevY l6ZsF9Ay8EYpC8Hzl1NVmsCMdL3AsqSVm85piJ9blxBRiaqQsyFFaP1KVZ4Pp13PDZFz AosA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709780492; x=1710385292; h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to :content-language:subject:user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=cyuZEMZ+ADqarPk/8GCuJB7GLSMv6d31xgvdGnzu02U=; b=wuUxDGpOqpBiKLDV+YdhkYt+dTqcNXHil7Bm8nPIJ51CJ5hY11lm0PxENHqHMfZKIT 06ALtUky7/V+HR7d91Vd3xVp72PJmw1HLn/wR1Kx0gpxc0tlfq4GXhfqh4HR/ztDuQ3N nTlT0aKtQPcU/8TqfJBj5/dGgxAuS5FI4bVkU+umJctW+2+VVaxrVn2ZfHGo3psXQJFF Yc4GGt/S5BiKXce+0wyadnRNNF2yTmZ08CDgIDKnR7uW1xPJho7az+H9pYVtrzECWkRj BEJE/Wda5XNwZlmCmCEtf2EhA+fxSI2fXrfL6OK36BKD567+bIy/G0NuwbK56LXzkSRX rM+g==