Re: IPv6 address assignment for strictly point-to-point links and Device Loopbacks

TJ <trejrco@gmail.com> Fri, 21 September 2012 19:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=EShv+nLpRRH5rGQp07xKaILBFaCQVn7A3EpLKq0gCnU=; b=Jydviw5oyx8KYd2cnzdjO9vHtcbozV0MXJ/eB2HShNB6dvTBzdDpvbzrC6uypGy+x0 eAWVlPsC5cPRCCajCNwLuNMF8kVHGsYmP3ycdAhjvpeoXiGzsSLTtnloRY/LBKSzSacV N2KMcex0mO7wXfovZ6PKXaLI591VsAjGrn/a1ufwtHpONHlG4eBTHTaW+YAWBOf27GAy 6IxbgVdv619mN4t+drK1sSLZdEH3zcQVHntQHZtTRaJWnUCx+v+PDwGXaWOj8MKhrYnp hK0RrHrAv4EzK8O4dE5lSjQawAvYtFV4T59e+JElGnX+3ikyK4rhC4W8n7Z/GLVadX9q 6osg==