Re: IPv6 address assignment for strictly point-to-point links and Device Loopbacks

Usman Latif <osmankh@yahoo.com> Fri, 21 September 2012 14:16 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=XtMv/UL1jVWK/kLGGLN1nfx/OmsiyO8WJ91zzL+mOE0c1j/rWshdTzo68QkYfQx8fLGhRttoNDViSXJy8AQdkB/N/MRelPbai/iATYG0xM23kEMYGNtzDbyne5l2kA+no2GhpB+ZsECJxqcpF9n+g2ub19gWw5Ujm2sxQe25AGg= ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1348236967; bh=nKIbnmhQMIfAlyCdlZ9VxETUqAoOZwP5J93i9Rsc3ns=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=LsxLsKUdluJTk7CmPkZ4hVBbu6TyWg+YZ257AiohWMgaGO/ndVyUtkXVMejfLvEMWajw2y1OFNCZGiegXTJdIQoFk9Qr/HFsYpttPsgY/7Bic1lxP1eEj2RWca50K0VnVCM2UfSqTX/BkbvBc9kHADe73YCqdEAd6OO4mROBJ1c=
X-YMail-OSG: m_V6OfkVM1kVsWreTmYegmNQFtXsHhQGJf.DGIvSDWsCJFM bBk9isUurT_uJP1GyNwe26FGCoXAKHbri1cNG6GkOrx2mo9rNhDqY5eanThm sNKCPPhaYqN5VUeqTd0AOZOfTLattz2X6M.HpDgx0DuVXH7Gu3SFMmdcN9JC alJGjG6KFVWrIURYiXFr4byLFVhu2vemjGa0TDoUY1GgtrId2ldMuig5HKzw caFokbLLD7HDJe2W5Js2xBP0oKBPOw.4CB6_l2G7CucHjH3tueFRb86DjkRB srAsvZe9n7mi8Mm.pQzd4k1Z3fWHb5MyOGPScGjx46kYABWbU13xa8ms3INr IGBe_diI5GkWiHsyjYrWrAcAhQqXdTjrLnYTNZClvfKAaQ.tnHo33Owtslk7 DUq53xpKvv9mUnFH9RxEagUTJ6Fqvk30ibWNltxelmrGCBGmfLov31RA-