Re: IPv6 address assignment for strictly point-to-point links and Device Loopbacks

Usman Latif <osmankh@yahoo.com> Wed, 26 September 2012 04:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1348632032; bh=mw+qW6RiwdBlYO8oFCfrnqD4WBJt0J+Wf3RESwZ63Yc=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=1De5OIzX/ybLwGkAxtKueoKjFNGVNbSSWVOJJ7sMJ4zY65dRv/E00uOPuD9oGxmHrdLVowix+9jzSwcn7isLtB82OfXMXBPaRYJ5R6yoFFz1lQBPyBZQXIRvJp+mgOYZdDJt8M9C7YgaJo2Cm+PkauVxNnFtrfaqCcHoOWaoj+E=
X-YMail-OSG: svZTmmcVM1msVaUli9UBN_2DpjJLUpLaehHvFJJ.F9W7Ju1 q7eTbbIAeQKHo4dcj6PX32kZhm_oNycIvdngtAL5cqconJgjCr7TiI5M8cv7 assjAPq.GK8dUkmEj54gW3AevZOyRIQV4EtUQ5SqpsqeJJl2182k9hO8G2y4 wZPubRzR8OIfGsIG4e5P4UM3NIUnDTZ3ZxPSZM9ZrA03DNjbyAx9SALa12_p I0Js7KLpAwReBRochMD1ddlaH0VXQOzds6nNKbUdij4r3hsco.ZZ6ZmZQK__ aa1Ytt52yIOb4I7N6lFUGCQxySOXce2QlxQPjp9_YU5kePGrcFoKC3idocnK 6_LZFLijGp3lTJ1NTOodB_Rr.NyBaFduPtTN1aNReqZYPah4f0V6JhR8AaOt 287AMi3zVMn.ic2b4jy6CnGdwESyuqXH_YAYuXQx8n96wdlDmxoRfugA50y. LWZU.sddfiOmlys8ZIBn5_A2wK9xLzaX3zNyGGEqPm3zb7psQUu7oQIJC53P TBiP.NUmdwLbQDWRI6kkyueIFNeSqlXmR5Q279GcWJw5mO1grHwWEZ51wgFs 1DUbL9gUuvo0QbghwIi9w0M8BOiHYPI.Fjw0ujD_ahvwRq6V7c0C4