Re: [IPv6] draft-ietf-6man-rfc6724-update might break current ULA+IPv4 hostnames

Nick Buraglio <buraglio@forwardingplane.net> Sat, 11 November 2023 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=forwardingplane.net; s=google; t=1699734295; x=1700339095; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=86zAQlPBwE1HabX/JBN2fzF/MWt4EskBsG8kdPItxxs=; b=JcohaTOmBVrDJL98vhq1tobH4iyUF0e4/RQveTd6wVjnccwfZHRTGW5mVTvqZRQzx+ xDqg3AqGJvHBCC2ilsYgg/yZuVHgQTfcG+o+UE+6fz1RATTf6wFRUiyFEQJU6gbbZyYI lQ5gd30kzKETsykEK/pfIwu1sMjB/AOI5TeAo=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699734295; x=1700339095; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=86zAQlPBwE1HabX/JBN2fzF/MWt4EskBsG8kdPItxxs=; b=OFiWnvCoJgiq1nMxAzBdCI0tAzb8ryFnT0o/NcIno7wqEfqWZWJZHpdzO7Uphj0Xf0 n1WjMA8YmnHTiTWjio9PTbMBQ8/Gc/5ig4xDLws55l9/kSRPRm8NCqNBXFhMuluuqSQS yz8W1/BUvGT4ZHJb36A8xoo07ojKjNUwKBHA2LPSoZaI9zPRqS7Q8I0PyIK1lK0OVV2d vOV44zxULDfX9fpHj5mxfNXp8AcjHh1R4pF9zHljKXOMdxcCDQrFcWnUR1sU0nMdfRcN UEddgrUjJMYkY1OC+dmVfgzLJf+F9J8BaLmbeXfaATLNjwla1pSVzxrKu3xoeQlCWyCm sK4Q==
References: <CAKD1Yr2uD+XE+HA6vs3BfEchpWr5H2NEeoXLrXm7-U9_ckw1sA@mail.gmail.com> <CAN-Dau2Nw21wUm-mjxq3bnYczPJbApVhcZZ6oie+HiB4yvr_PQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr1z2x8iKXYQtPVifj-XkP7MeRq=NWe0gdWBGC1aS_j0Mg@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2xZ5pvOpzdN+_=zUTvVhp-Rf80kA7HWsZNpzrg58mX2nQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1kR2xnHR3GZn90V1hYxchOTXZ6dVrH=2sO=vdH_nVCtZA@mail.gmail.com> <cc9887f6-fe8c-de8f-6acb-a43662aed3f4@gmail.com>