Re: [IPv6] draft-ietf-6man-rfc6724-update might break current ULA+IPv4 hostnames

Nick Buraglio <buraglio@forwardingplane.net> Sat, 11 November 2023 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=forwardingplane.net; s=google; t=1699735666; x=1700340466; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=s1gggnuucG/dvO10tGVA3zmyuEbFFwn//GXapCqwkJA=; b=IxRhIvzFo2iu3RSCv4kcSZc8T2VexFXjYIxRraOazGdq15vSUbUXMTtWl/zE+TEdHM O69wMwJUKRVvcvbB8qCfPzEJn3qTUYCFwhbFfz2N4mzl6quQcjKJDGvwqqYL4KNHO8zJ HNYLDMz76OT/LrRoHUq9H8mjv3LzzXbVVKDn0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699735666; x=1700340466; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=s1gggnuucG/dvO10tGVA3zmyuEbFFwn//GXapCqwkJA=; b=MxqEpkRVqa7YN8R80cytMGYY7VoJQmhWvmVR1JyILfD5AaPaGB7Lmv5k/c7Xd7PBZf T3PVyVoySMfXh1wCHzB06amyeKo9rkqTM5erwtU/V5fs4KxnBdPeJKLyI4UlFliaTlJ1 HuKtt+GU5CeG6nHLE463wDNldHXViMItm5tPYziQX0GszwvK6AECKk8NSjhKO/H6GFKf JepVIV8LDryDfueZ6GTXxIABMMNnzTA+2eiN1M51tpsmfv1RGA4usHvakqRTnA7o7A3s ZNpQigezQcAx3nIvyyU/KoMjU1RxZWyt3qPmtA/vMUNwYrAv9+oIJhM2vf2GaMn02aUF zBYg==
References: <CAKD1Yr2uD+XE+HA6vs3BfEchpWr5H2NEeoXLrXm7-U9_ckw1sA@mail.gmail.com> <CAN-Dau2Nw21wUm-mjxq3bnYczPJbApVhcZZ6oie+HiB4yvr_PQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr1z2x8iKXYQtPVifj-XkP7MeRq=NWe0gdWBGC1aS_j0Mg@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2xZ5pvOpzdN+_=zUTvVhp-Rf80kA7HWsZNpzrg58mX2nQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1kR2xnHR3GZn90V1hYxchOTXZ6dVrH=2sO=vdH_nVCtZA@mail.gmail.com> <cc9887f6-fe8c-de8f-6acb-a43662aed3f4@gmail.com> <CACMsEX-Ohqssrdzi87=W852fqkkbBi-tGWNyz91R1pYmeSFw6g@mail.gmail.com>