Re: RE: draft-gont-6man-managing-privacy-extensions-00.txt

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 10 March 2011 15:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tajL6MKHOKpcOK2IY7c6+mvqURQnXEwzTDhSOrNKu7I=; b=ilo4mVSy0KUTrnKwlNAGwfwOcPYoYvh4wmewl/rzHRFzf/l0hfo+vWpP83T13rIJVG e3bANbtDsruq/OU5JmtFAvpl4OS0vtFuwnJ0vnlkzDL+7YjMmX2Xab0fW8fPnv6YtcBB mwEU7DtkB3QW4oq0TaBcxcC2cxQ/ewOpodOqg=