Re: a draft about on-link and subnet prefixes

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 16 March 2017 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=fZqpBa+gWeVGhYtH+VcdYyO4Ykg+e8z03ZniAnP04X4=; b=PBIJWURcAMnx859iAfS5hmAMXoySobL+I/tMErlPqY2Yrl/CtzCC//PXXJSnSzX2VP XfH+w1X9+4dnXTzzXpt2quQKENEXbaNolXLXpsLyNUZHRXtx5UDoMXqMyGF0ZzoJZJ+F +tp8ycjktkHBHjh0KWE3akH26GviClMkZ7GuMu17xa+q+jgiBvqb+4GEtYqZeiu0zG5H K5jWAjpl/xaGCtYKgG4HMv3ZTvYO2jZx0/RiARM4CW5IAcvwY3S2XFTlbjKAiX+ojJTq 4jSq1zMvyQeAVlMEYjk+hZb7NJfHBDwYUDka+xcYh4zCp3XjnEvL0et4oqZ6bwuceQRW m+gA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fZqpBa+gWeVGhYtH+VcdYyO4Ykg+e8z03ZniAnP04X4=; b=PJdM2sETIT3UBAGiqGyV06i0LyyUMxSmPw486Z6m+287pfreAYArePEKkkcuSKiksg 4D7gI8cVPpzugHtVHw+egOrnx9cVnZcnki6TWrx4RxJlHKxVEUVEJ9xlV4ftikJRUI+x Xas872i9IHs1HoTWxRN995+9nv2t8sZgnoeYxF/vF27WSXTdrY3h7U82AU5LPe3zflKI O2I2MBdnm2Fp69sRe3K0dOArI9AVEYvpQBLrBfTS1RQ00tYbJONLVUsWzOXC6zHH1C46 fIDxFf68nolMSn8oVm/AooV594whF1e9OneYzvisBUbg8gJmGGqiHLk1wOqXm+jxYbnd 9MEA==