Re: [irs-discuss] Rough Draft IRS Charter

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Mon, 05 November 2012 13:21 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'Ross Callon' <rcallon@juniper.net>, 'Maglione Roberta' <roberta.maglione@telecomitalia.it>, irs-discuss@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:21:25 -0000
Cc: dward@cisco.com, 'Capello Alessandro' <alessandro.capello@telecomitalia.it>
Subject: Re: [irs-discuss] Rough Draft IRS Charter

The intention of the draft charter is to seed the list of use cases.
The charter that you all put forward to the IESG (if you have consensus to form
a WG) needs to have an agreed list of use cases that the WG will work on.

IMHO, this needs to be a closed list for initial work, with a way to add further
use cases if needed. I also think that the list in the charter needs to be a
fairly short list, and that will require the group to determine where its wants
to focus.