Re: [Isis-wg] draft-wei-isis-tlv-03 (Purge Originator Id)

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Sat, 24 April 2010 00:41 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:41:41 -0700
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
To: Tony Li <tony.li@tony.li>, Dave Katz <dkatz@juniper.net>
Cc: "bruno.decraene@orange-ftgroup.co" <bruno.decraene@orange-ftgroup.com>, weifang@chinamobile.com, lizhenqiang@chinamobile.com, isis-wg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] draft-wei-isis-tlv-03 (Purge Originator Id)

As an editorial nit, I suspect the reference to "TC1" in the
introduction is a bit cryptic for the uninitiated. Perhaps adding the
following to the references:

ISO/IEC 10589:1992/ Cor.1:1993
Information technology -- Telecommunications and information exchange
between systems -- Intermediate system to Intermediate system
intra-domain routeing information exchange protocol for use in
conjunction with the protocol for providing the connectionless-mode
Network Service (ISO 8473) -- Technical Corrigendum 1

would help?

(Then again...maybe not. :-) )

   Les