Re: [Isis-wg] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07

Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org> Wed, 24 January 2018 11:32 UTC

References: <87375fp3hv.fsf@chopps.org> <7185dbc2d3f34b9ea844ddef95b6278c@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <481C1CEE-A8B4-4034-B016-D2673296E96B@cisco.com> <700e8fed-40fc-cb1a-1ae3-f8401f167aae@gmail.com> <DDC43BA0-7D70-4D7E-B023-A5C04E8B1B88@cisco.com> <DD26DBC2-BFA7-4EFB-B43A-048DABF3CF8A@gmail.com> <DB2AF030-53B0-4566-BF77-D1CE161406D4@cisco.com> <aea70a9bbb0c453c8f49a838b6cfc961@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <B966787C-A028-4439-ACE3-2FB7B7F44AAC@gmail.com> <cb1e0ebb9e44454e900a56ad4a7b59d9@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <2F941D6B-0F3F-482F-A6A6-31153FA6D311@gmail.com> <b9a735f4afba41d4be28eff333d6bb1b@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <4E92E297-A6CA-4635-A60D-362C0AD864D7@gmail.com> <69982e54510942eeb3523d5a7de63fa6@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <1A958D80-C689-447A-96ED-5AA365F2AF14@cisco.com> <87a7xk7nwg.fsf@chopps.org> <63627BFC-62F7-479D-B2EF-C6A7453CE6C5@cisco.com>