Re: [jose] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 16 January 2015 02:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jCI5pWfiGOeCp2PJKII8RsjjJ2agllNH44eTgq3u06E=; b=TDJeJusCpLsRg+GUsGt0vWCIvtfaNPtl5/de7cecYNqUdCuCzozEUT53QWeZ4M7mpX UjvfoTRqpnnIkEenMN1kMTMxDdn04p+Z9Mr6UN0FyKURbHc5NHMGxBAjqmQ6Rv+XhoYP ufXBNOQXvKvJGIFMoYQg89lJUafpG4Uso/c5Nv2wCgMcBZnri0Ik7mExTU68F1h/zM0F H9GuBs8Fdw7bg54jlWlIvfxL35pwP/LQdy88/R4RfcSCPnuEpZVc3JHkO+mGAD/EUIdf 1Gg9NXRVNqSDlNvjHaKfhusTHEndjDx2lOYUMBfZhnr8tQt9RWd4pTf9MqJYtWYrMeXA Cdyw==