Re: [Last-Call] New Version Notification for draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com> Thu, 25 February 2021 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=+tYNDZFbyQ1es83Md9oC4uO76BI4l+l2w+iaABnXsUk=; b=ad+D2NRo5pmZ2ZJFwsRBHotRtLXqFu8mydaoxenWtSyd6nK2AwD1owJoct8mpgRu8Q EX9uGQvuPAgNx3VBFiKl0FM5txoyT+gY3EHuzr7ZFBuifngrkKJQ0oJdRTyYIUPBwOAm T8shfRKTHi2WWNqNBzrU/A5Y4YfOYmKgRlYJadRm0MfckOWyudouOGACpekxU8Hi0DXu 4Dc7y5NMWXjG9nHQoEyfP+T0nRastsHPYcl9WFBU/qNXhuaGlyVnK50HwrBMBzI546hM froleVQYvHrD5xMcOVtGyXOHR9M5TrBpwwoObsuDKSPh/8OzA0M0aZHw0R5mlsDyAX/b NtlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=+tYNDZFbyQ1es83Md9oC4uO76BI4l+l2w+iaABnXsUk=; b=ax0uYNERoELM1Dc2LdKWwsuiYSUOTW0Sp3QCHaXP8rMJeNpcww4tqf/VUhBKNUkgnn 4wNH4I695gFtC858oKwV6655FnzQMrcAU/NM+Jp91yy753ehubmLwxHDaLVostCASt23 sJn/n3zeK2dVV7hwQqkX0eRZViHVgIwyJDzfeaXiZHw8JwrziEoya5JgKPl1NMI2WE9E bvhcH8eBpKbMeDn/dihWaruf/QjkXpJue8jt22R+yjc/U9fvpm/z7smXr0HGCjAgkeo+ sByuI//Ik8HXY85ChZ5T9xr+hKbWJan3PDQ6Tijgh41UL/vQ6tofsnx573ebJtTuELnM zCSg==