Re: [link-relations] NEW RELATION: collection

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 06 August 2011 08:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PUjFge40wLnut2yOAZFugQyOJqhcLKclvPZwBlI+OUA=; b=tscRVK4c9uAapRacqXHoVyJZ8h2HsMusGBO6eCYqEEs7SDAY4UQLDi0HnrwBdfzNnH wcZ+hwJiKTU32xSTj974tLxPLMB7QQksTxgukuf1v3Ns6k3eq8LcQx6BTaA73LlrH1qN jGBsyVE72ZNU7jvQA4VKVOVOpGkrWWR5689xw=