Re: [link-relations] NEW RELATION: collection

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 06 August 2011 09:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hv4Nys06nIthFNSqfByIVZPlsxcW4UCW4qll7mRv7/U=; b=QHiM/KrDwSmQVzUnIIren7d+bhmAndIC4BjRxhLV2RPI6enHyYYUVvJI86WsN4EftB fP9f4YB6G0rPDautBss+1QH/Iu7Ae2oUErwgMBJeEzv7CIdmIuscDgsKX0PKCsQaEcgA 3klUkDRRim62e35V/hL+/+1l+tEIPeZ6zx2e8=