Re: [lisp] Proposed WG Charter on GitHub

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 10 October 2023 03:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1696910354; x=1697515154; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=WF5l9UQoBL+BsmPLH0ds24U+jr1P7WN9564Yi4nUgCU=; b=Qf6OFto0A7W2cFviZQ6lDTCEaV/D9YFIDsKi9yzFzV7G80AeaMrCeRhTEikWTSzNfn AU8R9z7UwHmHB4NJlhPiEK7l56RRGTKZbgWCGGQI2SnM/5/V9J1BBtqZJsFOxLvDKYyM XxDrqXU/E0i/lKeDQLRGI5hiqnXutJzbuVp1KihjOHeduFdlBGlQTWwhJvJPfbNOcBkg NXfQSwokb1z0rcVOpZQhydEiVf6Yxk0bQK7dlnn4/7JDUrL6OBh+lCo7MsZSQTqQ0yjo J7bgKhNMTQrVkqM7zqfDyYBdnUNOWciZdJ7Odlamcgw4LOW3uKVRVHiqGcJ+TM+7RFYW sfZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1696910354; x=1697515154; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=WF5l9UQoBL+BsmPLH0ds24U+jr1P7WN9564Yi4nUgCU=; b=XRqKdlPbaEbmp+mFDmPnXwFcIkp5g1IkBqg5xYGMsmoymKjFxEu5FBNC6agDWl119I Q+WKV2aqtl7sZleZowC1FbuIAKTLRJth5x5rsXTQ5Qemum3pQ7KWTYSRpqb+yp9o20g8 HeRw1xge+0YhunR2sCyB3ACwieyvHL7Oh1ZEno2W5rZ2ZnCjFjJUrVeWC1NPkb1bNUoX zGUMF0dQvBUGS5IAF/VafttUy1ny4UDENJXpEKAsfoxilU1Jfpgud9WAR+ds7dPskr+g LTAiMCGItFWY5M5nMQW5B5gMvL69Gol/bGMMZlyu0fVjMaAxE5G7wTsypUA97zTMkKwL kw+A==