Re: [lisp] WG work items list [WAS: Re: Proposed WG Charter on GitHub]

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 October 2023 23:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1697498752; x=1698103552; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=z6TF5ku7t1pRKCgbWUO4dZvEgs0VATnyO//QTiwYrUg=; b=nQYkPZiY8QT0ExVAEH3IlbqADVgdBgeV3Tb7j96RsJ1xLjC3Qx8zp/5xzid9QW4Ivp bxKOlBumBtHVUeaPTOSG2J2tak4mOVmFglbbCvSBYIGZcfDiYwdGM3lt9nTxJGMmVz4T csR4D65WmfkXjEJ+XIVYM7hUGO+gdgZuDmcwCN6YO0AeYEIbjF7YSGRZkUi2PrqdQQcR 1UQoGKESE+bOIyMTPUvU7Wua4iCl8KB09jB3ksH1YgVk9r6aDyuRZbg5LvlL3G8zCnpf b6tjtNzKGK2FvHB6auyMLx0nFlnILrAu4ITQjz3zxfXgerefekVrSlLIIs1UVDeohNvl kiWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1697498752; x=1698103552; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=z6TF5ku7t1pRKCgbWUO4dZvEgs0VATnyO//QTiwYrUg=; b=btg3paBoNelOmzxGCMpyhMxLJE4IGEVgeecAzHvuUPtT9Vtu24ukPFjWLdZ3OEtFkI qtkJ+GSfftvwOUOryBqDhTYeUXH5XsyZ1drkGo0fpDH/K26ZnLtJuqM8WXvuEJPeECX3 uM1BfhR3gPLcWsk64yHk5NZGQc+IWP/D8L9P+7xaC8JnYxC2DhcbZi8wzCPesKvpgRqk v/FYKd5ZNZ54t+I0sLU78M364NVY8+7v3QnuuW4wmSdXVIYzKGxAdWWr4OxZ3B7ZYeck ncK+i6xtAM+Hgkl/WlVTkP/4z+sQVl9Fpl/H6XEgFup8q0BmSOYzDhyxDODLBuol7vTY 0PQA==
References: <CAG-CQxqkFVNq_wOFZuK7D6hEz__2mjtZkuu3Z=S-vBKxoJwdfw@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB359144DF24114292D527D35AB6CCA@BYAPR11MB3591.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <7AA2F620-1223-4C17-A3D8-3F9D2AFEDBF5@gigix.net> <CAG-CQxpcLLQousw0qByP_nVYPSDe5j7g7E92J2HVA5d34TQ3EQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAG-CQxp9SkyHtiqXhDi=L16h2wGRBO4q+gLLW4xQAkHFnNLaZw@mail.gmail.com> <93890FA3-2C5B-4A3A-AC9D-8D704DA0DF87@gigix.net> <1474F61C-549B-4EFD-A6DE-BE407232C2DF@gmail.com>