Re: [lisp] Questions about draft-saucez-lisp-itr-graceful-03

"Lev Shvarts (lshvarts)" <lshvarts@cisco.com> Tue, 11 March 2014 01:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9055; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1394499664; x=1395709264; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZEkMg7gAQaCu0LnvLWxFSH0fAf2SKxDYW9YpyFGlWdY=; b=HACf/Wp3XvhfmC7SAzlXADXkXBbBytt0ZxW33+FXCBIUv1H7A5M7dYER I3xDRj46UlTcpCS6ZVyln3x0vQyxLgweo2Zcsm5xOaCIrabdOfxMrM5Qa jkH3O+/7Jw1dM7VubhqgBFB9LSUFdA9v7/r4D8AnnJazfTHBZlCM+5xcC Y=;